🍎 Summer Updates! ☀️
2016-2017 School Year
When you apply for an Exceptional SC grant, you’ll need to provide past grant award information and past parental tax credit information (if applicable) and proof of eligibility documentation (from within the past three years).
- September 1: Last day for students seeking incumbent status to submit completed applications with supporting documentation
- September 15: Approval notification for the first round of grant recipients
Meet the Exceptional SC Board:
- Mr. Michael Acquilano, Director, South Carolina Catholic Conference
- Mr. Edward Earwood, Executive Director, South Carolina Association of Christian Schools
- Mrs. Betsy Fanning, Head of School, Trident Academy
- Dr. Spencer Jordan, Headmaster, Laurence Manning Academy
- Mr. Thomas Persons, President & CEO, South Carolina Technology Alliance
Tax credits are available! Donate today to claim yours.
When you donate to Exceptional SC, you create a scholarship for an exceptional needs student in South Carolina AND receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against your State income tax liability. Donations are also considered a charitable donation on your federal taxes.