Due to the impacts of COVID-19, Exceptional SC is delaying the opening of the application window for the 2020-2021 school year. Once our board meets in May, we will post the date when the application process will open.
At that time, you will be able to apply for the Exceptional SC Scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year by following this link to TADS.
- Unlike the tax credits, applications are not first come first served.
- If you applied last year, use the same email address and password. This will allow the form to fill your contact information and help us track scholarship consistency.
- If your school applied for you last year, they should contact you and either pass on your TADS login information or inform you they will be handling the application again.
- Please remember: If you applied before March 1, 2020 at noon, you will need to log in and re-submit your information in order to be considered.
- To apply, you will need basic household contact information, the eligible school you’re planning to enroll your child, and a copy of your child’s eligibility paperwork.