The application portal for the 2020-2021 school year opens this Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12 noon and will remain open until Monday, August 31, 2020 at 5 pm.
At that time, you will be able to apply for the Exceptional SC Scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year by following this link to TADS.
- As always, scholarships are awarded on incumbency and available funding and are NOT awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis. You may apply anytime during the application window.
- If you applied last year, use the same email address and password. This will allow the form to fill your contact information and help us track scholarship consistency.
- If your school applied for you last year, they should contact you and either pass on your TADS login information or inform you they will be handling the application again.
- Please remember: If you applied before March 1, 2020 at noon, you will need to log in and re-submit your information in order to be considered.
- To apply, you will need basic household contact information, the eligible school you’re planning to enroll your child, and a copy of your child’s eligibility paperwork.