Proving Student Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship or tuition tax credit from Exceptional SC, students must be residents of South Carolina, be eligible to attend a public school, and have one of these two documents linked here to prove eligibility.
Page 1 is the Independent Medical Professional Form. Please use this page if you have a medically-verified exceptional need.
If you do not have a medically-verified exceptional need, but do have any of the following, you will need to have your school complete the Exceptional SC Educator Eligibility Form on the 2nd page to demonstrate eligibility:
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Report (MDTR): Issued by a public school district. Provide the full document, including the signature page.
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP): Issued by a public school district.
- Individualized Service Plan (ISP): Issued by a public school district.
- Eligibility Determination Letter: Issued in the IDEA mandated Child Find program.
- Other Letter or Document from a South Carolina public school district.